Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well we're comin down to the wire here at school. Have already had 4 of my 6 finals, with 2 next wednesday. That means 2 relaxing days of sleepingin and not waking up at 8am! So to say the least, Im looking forward to finals week. just had all-club chapel which was pretty fun, always a highlight of the semester. for all of you that read this, I'm now officially certified by the Red Cross for First Aid, and I'll find out today about Lifeguarding as well. So today will be an exciting and good day. I went to bed at 10 last night, and got up at 8 this morning. For those of you who don't understand college life, this means LOTS OF FREAKIN SLEEP THAT YOU NEVER SEE BUT ALWAYS WANT!!! it was nice to say the least...
welp, that's it for this edition of "my life online"...see you later!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3