Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a while so I decided I needed to get on and let you all know what is going on with me here in Anderson.

Still at the radio station. 9-noon on fridays, so go to wqme.com and listen!

Classes have started and this semester is much more laid back. I don't have to run back and forth across campus any more. I have a lot more time between classes, so I can hang out with friends more.

I've finally seen snow! I went up to Michigan this weekend for a retreat, got to see some people there, and behold! There was snow up there. It's been so cold lately in Anderson that it couldn't snow. But when I came back last night, there was plenty of it. In fact, we're under an advisory til tomorrow! Crazy.

Go see "The Passion of the Christ" in Feb. when it comes out. Be forewarned though, it's graphic, as it shows the crucifixion and everything before it. And if you know anything about how crucifixion was really done, then you should know it will probably be in this movie. Thus, it's R rating. But I encourage you all to see it, so that you can more fully appreciate what Christ endured as a sacrifice for you.

Can't think of anything else. I left my email address and Instant Messenger (AOL) screen name on the right side of my info there, so feel free to email me or IM me when I'm on. Til later!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3