Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So ya'll I figure I ought to let you in on what has been goin on lately. Sorry, I don't like writing a whole lot of little things. That's why I wait forever and then give you all a ton to read.

Well, there was upperclassmen formal (took 3, count it 3, beautiful ladies), I've been told I should cut my hair because a girl I worked with thinks I look hot with it short, have been offered a girls phone number, there could also be another girl that may be interested (who tugs playfully on your pant leg? certainly not someone stranger!), and have finally closed a previous relationship gap. Man is that all...

Also, I've at least partially got some future plans set. I'm stayin here in Anderson this summer to work. The camp thing didn't turn out to work and it was either choose this secured job, or hold out for camp and possibly be without a job this summer. While it wasn't what I really wanted to do, I do need to work so I had to go with what I had available.

Whatelse...haven't totally figured out what next year holds, I mean where I'm going to live. But hopefully I have some roommates for next year.

Haven't seen the Passion yet either. So kill me. Gonna see it along with Starsky and Hutch over break.

Speaking of, I'm going to Florida with the boys. Pumped for that. We leave on Friday and are driving pretty much all the way down there. I'm lookin forward to it cause it'll give us all a chance to chill, fish, and chill...and see a movie, or two.

Well I think that is it. My life is fun. Hope I find someone to join the adventure.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3