Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Two months in the making, part 2: The life I wish I had

It's only once in rare moments that you catch glimpses of things you want in life. Unfortunately if you don't grab them in time, they may be lost forever. And other times, if you grab for something but still don't catch it, maybe it was never there.

This is the story of Lizi. And only one or two people know this story to its completeness, but then again it's difficult to comprehensively dissect and describe every detail one experiences. But I'll do my best to convey what I can.

You know what? I can't. I actually had written some stuff, but when I realized the direction I was going with it, I just couldn't put that on here. So I'm sorry for those disappointed, but here's the short version instead.

We met, seemed like we liked each other. Started out great, became obvious we liked each other through flirting and from our friends with the inside scoop, had a lot in common. But once it was out in the open, it just went into a confusing point. Did she like me? Didn't she? Who knows. Well after a while, I knew. She just didn't want to be with anyone right now. So that's it. My broken heart story. Hey I didn't pretend this was the way the story was going to end by that ending I left, you made that up for what you hoped. But I guessed I'd hoped that too. Have a good one. Until the next time...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3