Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok so here is the next update, and it's a real one this time!

As of right now, I've got internet up and going in my room. I'm not going to be on it a lot (those of you that know me best can laugh, but it's true...i promise) so just be lucky and catch me on IM. And I think I will update this thing every 2 weeks or just once a month, but if you click down on the link from the last post, that's where I'll be posting pics and stuff so you can check that out. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonkelm/ is the website.

Ok, so I didn't really review my last post so hopefully I won't repeat a bunch of stuff. At the beginning of last month, I started another language class, kind of like a summer school. It was intensive and difficult, but I made it through. That finished last Friday. I just posted two pics from a trip that we took to Point Alpha, which had a German and American base. I really didn't catch a lot of it, because it was all in German and after a while it just gets hard to concentrate for so long. Even right now I'm havin a hard time writing here. Anyway! The course through the Uni was cool. A real challenge, but that's just how reality is...

I just found out, or at least I'm making a really good guess, that Anderson has shut down my email account. I swear, sometimes I think Anderson employs the dumbest people in the world. If any of you from Anderson read this, tell those bastards to give me my account back. I'm using it to converse with my language teacher there, which is a mandatory thing I have to do. So until that is fixed, I dunno what to do. I found it odd too that I never received an email that this would happen, if in fact this is the case. Oh well. You gotta love Anderson. Put on the good face to rape your wallet, then once you're in, they are completely unhelpful...

ok next story...I just watched this movie a few nights ago. it's this Russian movie which I guess is really popular over there right now. I think in Engligh it's called Night Watcher, but I definately like the German name better, Wächter der Nacht. I don't know if it's still in theaters in the States but you should check it out if you like those stylistic movies like the first Matrix and stuff...

The language is coming along quite well. I don't know how many new words I've picked up. I write down so many in class that I just pick up whatever I come along or hear a lot. It's much easier than when I got here to build sentences in my head and say them correctly. It's still difficult but things are easier. The listening comprehension is also a lot easier. It's becoming easier to distinguish words and whatever, so that is a plus. I'm not sure how to gauge how well my German is, but I can meet chicks in the Discos and talk with them, so it must not be too bad. :)

Something else worth noting. I played a friend in Chess yesterday after we at dinner, and the freaking game lasted two hours. Just one game. But I won. he said next time the loser pays for dinner...next time :). There were also a couple of cute girls next to us watching, and that's always a motivator to be impressive. :)

I think that's it for now. Appreciate it if you read. If you just checked out the pics, thats cool too. Drop me a line or something if you get a chance. I try and respond to every one who write me something, or leave a comment here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonkelm/ is the website again for pics and junk.

So, bis dann, mach's gut, tschüss!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Jason


3 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    im glad you are having a good time man!!!!! i hope you are having a hell of a time!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey! I'm so glad to hear things are going well! Sorry I haven't kept in touch...things here are nuts. I'll expound on that later. About the AU email...the server crashed when ITS tried to put more memory into it or something, so now everything is wiped out of all our email accounts. That may have been the time you tried to get on. I don't know. But anyways, be good and I'll write soon.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jason! I miss you!!! It's sooo good to hear that things are great over there! I finally got email at my new apartment so I had some catching up to do! Yes, European Coke is sooo much better than what we have. Try the Lemon Fanta if you have a chance...love it and can't get it here! Lived on it in Spain and London! And shut your mouth about Heathrow...it is huge! I loved it...sorry you didn't. Did I ever tell you how impressed I am that you are doing this. I'm proud of you too. But, I miss you. :) Hopefully I'll catch you online sometime soon! :)
    love ya!
    ~Melissa Kae Fronckowiak

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3