Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I suppose what I'm about to write was what I would have written before I left Anderson, but never had the chance or mindset to do so...

I left my house today. I had some things on my mind, and when that usually happens I need to write something. I didn't want to stick around town so I drove up to Warner Camp, which most of you know as the place I spent the last 4 summers working. I had stuff on my mind about myself and my life that I wanted to go and think about, so I figured the best place to go do that was a place I cherish. And it helped a lot. I got to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a long time, chit chat with them about what I'm about to do. It was all really nice, and definitely what I needed. I had went up there to think and write, and while I didn't get to write, I talked to people and reconnected with some old friends. Although I didn't get to write, I did have time to think about some things, and here's my introspection for the night:

You're going to make choices in your life that you're proud of, and ones you wish you hadn't entertained. These are things you have to accept as your past. No matter how messed up or turned around your life seems, you always have a chance to go back and do things different. Sure, things won't be the same like they were before. You'd have to undo the choices you made that brought you to this point, but that's impossible. But you can choose to press on, change yourself, be a better person. It may be dark right now, but the sun'll rise tomorrow with more choices and decisions to face. Perhaps you can face them and yourself a bit wiser.


2 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OH I miss Warner Camp! I'm glad you got to go though.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to you while you were still in Anderson and that I won't get up to Michigan until like two days after you leave for Germany. I was in Michigan on Saturday of Venetian... I would have called you if I knew you were there. Have a great time over yonder! As with Rob, I also miss Warner Camp... but I get to go to KK3 so yay for that. Okay... that's all.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3