Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well I really wanted to post something worth while on here, but I just don't have the energy to write it all down right now. Suffice it to say, I'm now in Michigan spending some time with friends and family. I've been looking forward to coming home for a while now, and I'm glad to be home. You don't realize how much you miss people, great food, and warm company unti you're back in it...
I've got a lot of things that have been on my mind, but I haven't gotten the chance to sort them all out and write everything down. And I'm afraid if I tried to write any of it here, it would just end up being some verbal upchuck with no point. So when I get the chance to just chill, relax, and lastly write, I will post something on here.

Hope you all are enjoying your weekends, and if you're in MI, gimme a call and let's get together. You realize another thing about the small town you come back to...there's nothin to do!

Shalom and bis später!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3