Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey friends! It's that time again...

I think I realized a while ago why so many people drink in this town, because there is nothing fun to do! Don't worry though, I'm not with that crowd. :)

Anywho, this is the first post via my new computer. Friday morning i woke up at 9am like a 6 year old child at Christmas to drive down to Keystone and buy my first 12" Powerbook. Don't ask how much it was. Needless to say, notebooks are freakin expensive, but I really like it a lot. It's small, but I think it'll do the trick for Germany. Speaking of...

We're only about a month and a half away from leaving. I leave July 27th and yes, when I say I'll be there for a year, I don't mean a school year, I mean an entire year! Crazy stuff. So how do I feel about it? I have a lot f mixed emotions. It's impossible to have just one dominant emotion for something as big as this. I feel scared, excited, extremely nervous, not wanting to fail, wanting to succeed, how life will pan out for me over there, and after. So i have a lot of things on my heart and mind about the whole thing, but I think more than anything I'm anticipating a great experience. All the people I've talked to that have recently been over there said it was amazing which really helps me out. For those of you that will be in Michigan next month, i think my parents are gonna do a BBQ or something, I'll let you all know. But for reference, I will be back home in MI at the end of this month, hopefully either July 1 or 2. After that I'll be around most of July, other than the week of Paul's wedding, where I'll be in Memphis. So look me up, or I'll probably come find you!

That's the news for now. Hope all is really well with you where ever you are and hopefully I will see you all soon!

OH P.S. If you haven't listened to the new Coldplay CD, shame yourself and go out and buy it now! It's amazing.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3