Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to hate myself in the morning, but I really need to write something other than an academic piece of crap. And besides it's been so long since I've written and so much has been going on in my life.

The biggest news is that I got accepted to the school in Marburg Germany (where I'll be spending the next year starting this July). I was very nervous about opening the packet because I didn't know if I was accepted or not. I literally waited about 5 minutes before I finally convinced myself they wouldn't send a thick rejection packet, so I opened and bliss came upon me. Since then, I've been doing some more paperwork, trying to get things in on time and whathaveyou. But it's all going smoothly and that's exciting.

Spring Break was nice. I didn't really do much. I worked a lot and hung out with Lizzy (a character in my story you don't know, but she's cool and fun). That pretty well sums it up. I did random things, like get Starbucks and eat out of a carton of Ben and Jerry's. The best part was that my spring break was probably cheaper than yours! HAhha....anyways. I wish I could have a few more of those weeks, because ever since school started back up, it's been a nightmare of papers and deadlines and overloads of work.

And this is mostly why I haven't written in a while. I've had so much work since break, it is ridiculous and I mean that to the fullest extent that you can comprehend. This is the least amount of hours I've taken in a semester and I've had to do the most work that I've ever had to do. Even now, I still have a paper and some German questions lingering after this post is finished, but I may just need to put them on hold because I'm simply exhausted right now. Well while this isn't a sufficient recall of what's happened in the last month, it'll do for now. UNtil next time...Shalom.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3