Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Time for a post. I'm done studyin for the night, and this was just kinda layin on my heart so I thought I'd write about it.

I hate being lonely, alone. I know that there is nothing wrong with being alone, chillin out, whatever. But I feel like so many times I am by myself...I find myself at home a lot, by myself; studying, by myself; doing things, by myself. It's depressing. Just for once, I'd like to have people interested in my life, in hanging out with me. I don't know if it's my personality, or the things I say sometimes or what. I just feel alone and it sucks. I feel ignored by most people and I just don't get it...

I don't know or think there is anything I can do to change what is. It sucks too when you're wanting to date, and it seems like there are no takers, or those you thought about are no longer possibilities...

You know I'm not even making any sense and the truth is, I don't know what is going to happen to change my situation, my loneliness. I mean I know we all want to be loved, I the most. It's been so long since I loved someone, I mean really loved someone. The last girl I dated was two years ago. As you might be able to tell, I'm not much for meaningless relationships. I don't date unless there is some purpose in it, some possible future. So needless to say, I haven't found many, or had the guts to ask any of them out. What is it I want right now...a friend. Even in this house of 7 people, I feel lost, like no one cares about my life, what's going on with me. Save for 2 or so people. I'm sure I'm guilty of the same sin with all my friends. Maybe that's the problem, I'm not investing enough into others. I don't know, this is just senseless rambling anyway. But it's kind of soothing, helps my mind unwind and express itself...

Well, I just put some music on and I need to finish some stuff for tomorrow's Econ final. Wish me luck, I have 2 tomorrow but I think they're going to go well. So until next time...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3