Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you look at what time it is, you'll realize how early this is for me. Well it's rush week and quite a busy and sleep-deprivating one it is so far. It's awesome though, because we have quite a few guys rushing, which makes it even more fun. Not only is it rush week this week, but also rugby started this week. So to say the least, it's very busy.
I was at a friend's house last night and we were talking about next year, what I was going to do. I mean I need to be considering these things now. So out of the options I've considered, I felt like going to Germany for a year was what I wanted to do most, if I had to go right now. I'm still not sure what exactly I want to do. This isn't a small decision like where to go to college, this is more like deciding what I'm going to do with my life.
Ah well...I need to get ready and watch a movie for class before noon so I'm going to head out. Later.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3