Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



from my personal journal...to bring things up to date

7/31
Tonight I wanted to be the hero, and I wanted so bad for Jen to be my Mary Jane Watson. I went and saw Spiderman 2 tonight and I don't really know why, but it made me want to be the hero, fighting for the girl. I so badly want her by my side and I feel like I'm just sitting back while the girl I'm in love with slips away. I don't want that to happen when I go back to school. What is it that I want? Someone to love me back...

8/4
I've been having some conflicting thoughts lately about Jen, as in what should I do, concerning a future us...
I've come to this conclusion, that I don't want to waste my feelings for someone who doesn't want to date me. Perhaps me being interested in someone else would inspire jealousy from her. If it did, that means she lied, that she does care and something was there. She really did want something but held back...
Part of me just wants to let her go, let her make up her mind. The other part wants something to happen. God give me clarity here, cause I'm strugglin with what to do.

8/5
"I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection"
If I didn't feel shafted before, I do now. I told Jen what time we'd be leaving for the wedding tomorrow so we could make it there on time, and she told me she didn't know if she was going! I can't believe it, even now. She'd been hinting to me that she was going to go and now she's possibly not. This is furthering me from her, which I guess is a good thing because it's evident to me that she wants no hint of a relationship between us. And I'm fine with that. She's supposed to tell me tonight so we'll see I guess.

8/6
She's not going. Whatever.

...more in the next update, talkin to a friend I haven't talked to in years.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3