Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Let's see here...I went to Muncie today to look for more job opportunities. I'd been looking around Anderson this whole and when talking to Jen last night, she suggested I go look other places, which I hadn't really considered. So I went today and applied at Best Buy and Pizza Hut (for a manager position). If ya don't know, that's about 20 or so minutes from Anderson, and right now, I'm willing to do just about anything for a job!
If you're wondering or not privy to this info, things with Jen are going quite well, real well actually. I don't know what it is, I just feel good around her. I don't feel pressure to say anything if we have a moment of silence or something, she's so laid back and yes, has a great smile.
Also, I was tossing around the idea earlier about going to Cornerstone, and as much as it hurts to type this, I don't think I'm going to be able to go this year, simply because bills and other things are demanding my money and it would stretch me way too far. This sucks for a few reasons: Jen is going, I won't be able to see Blindside, Skillet, POD, or Pillar play any of their new stuff, and Jen is going. So yeah that sucks.
Well, sorry this is about it. I started taking some more meds so I'd get all the way better so my mind is kinda like whoa right now. well that's all. later y'all.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3