Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So much can happen in month. In my case, much has happened to me in a month.

The job thing is finally taking a positive turn. I went in for an interview today at HH Gregg. Not sure if I have the job, but I felt good leaving there so hopefully I will hear from them in the next few days and I can start working. That was a definite uplift that I needed. Otherwise, if I didn't get the job, I'd be heading back to Michigan probably to find work there, which wouldn't be a totally bad thing...and which leads me to my next subject.
As you know, I've been hanging out with Jen, getting to know her and all that fun stuff. Well I went home earlier this week, and was there from Monday until last night. We sure got hang out more and talk for quite a while, for about 4 hours in the back of my truck watching the stars. We talked about ourselves, and basically who we really are. It reminded me how scary peoples' opinions can be, especially when you really open up and share who you are. But at the same time, the masks fall off and reality starts to shine through for what it is. I really enjoyed just lying there next to her, talking about everything. I did get to see her a little more Thursday. I'll just say this: I wasn't ready to go.
The German language school, I am definitely considering joining it for 2 months next summer. We'll see what happens to me between now and then, but right now, I'm really excited at this possibility. As I told Jen Monday night, I'm constantly trying to change and improve myself. A second language would be a fulfilling addition to me as a person I think.
I think I've pretty much hit the big things. Hope you all are doing well and enjoy your long weekend!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3