Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, the all encompassing question that has been asked to me at least 3 or 4 times: what are you doing this summer?
Well, friends here is what it is shaping up to be: I'm going to be living down here in Anderson with a friend of mine and working at H H Gregg possibly. Now, the one factor that is not firm is that job, but there is a strong possibility of it. I know, you're probably wondering, "Jason, why aren't you working at camp? Don't you love it anymore?" or something like that. I love camp and if I had had my way, that is where I would be. Unfortunately it doesn't look that way right now.
"But does that mean you won't be at camp AT ALL?" No, simply put, it doesn't. I love camp and the unique ministry it is, and even my inability to be there the whole summer doesn't mean I won't be there at all. We'll just have to see.

I apologize that there is nothing else really new going on. I know, you're thinking "There has to be SOMETHING to talk about." Well email me, and I'll talk about it in my next post. Until then friends, remember it is only 38 days til I'm a Senior in college!

When did life go from light and enjoyable to this breakneak slipstream of time and memories flying by? I think it was somewhere after high school...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3