Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey guys!
It's been quite a while since I last wrote. Sorry about that, I've been busy with school finishing up, moving, and looking for a summer job.
Well here's an update on me...
I'm now officially a senior in college! Where did those 3 years go? Seriously, I want to go back and re-live them again before I graduate and have life happen to me. It's kind of sad. Part of my life is wrapping up again, and a new one is beginning.
My post-graduate plans: who knows? I really have no firm clue what I'm doing. Life changes so much in a year, it's kind of foolish to be thinking about what I might be doing. I do have some thoughts about possible routes: when I graduate, I will graduate with a Bible major and Christian Ministry minor, and possibly a German minor as well. With that, I could teach at a Christian school in Indiana or somewhere. I've also been tossing around the idea of going to Germany for a year to study the language and maybe some Bible stuff. I'm working on making German my second language. Let me tell you, it's frustrating starting from scratch! But I'm learning. The hardest part so far is the listening to native speaking Germans. They talk so fast, although I'm sure I sound the same way to someone learning English.
So that's one possibility. I'm not in any relationship right now, which believe me IS TOTALLY OK! I am getting to know this girl from Michigan, and hang out with her when I can. It's kind of hard doing the long distance thing when you're trying to get to know someone, and when gas prices is $2 for a freakin' gallon of gas. But we're making it work so far. I guess I could take some time for a sec to tell you about her...her name's Jen. She's from Otsego. I've met her before at Warner Camp. She's friends with a good friend of mine, Tori Worden, so I'd met her prior to now. She's an secondary-ed major, taking classes at Western and Kalamazoo Valley. (Jen if that's wrong, I'm sorry!). We've both enjoy the smooth sounds of rock music, and of course others as well. She likes tea, so when we've gone to hang out at a coffee shop, I'm wired on my mocha frapaccino and her on her Chi tea, which tastes really good by the way. She'd like to teach in a high school, chemistry or math. And her favorite band is Blindside. Good choice. Again, Jen if you read this and I totally screwed it up, hit me later! :)
I'm also living in a different house for the summer down in Anderson. 1121 East 8th Street, right across from South Campus, with my good buddy Jon Kline. Nice little house. You wouldn't think it was nice from looking at the outside, but it's really nice inside. Perfect for 2. We even have a breakfast nook by a window. It's tight.
I can't think if there is anything else...If you haven't guessed I write these things right at the computer without prior thought. Well, I suppose that's it. Now that I have the internet at my house, I hope to write here more often. Love ya'll. Email me. IM me. Whatever. Peace.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3