Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I dedicate this song to Monday night...

SWEETNESS IN STARLIGHT by Matt Wertz

Fallin' asleep
To the sound of the stars
Shooting round the moon
But I can't watch them fly tonight, baby
I'm too busy watchin you

I guess your smile is the sun's way
Of lighting up what's dark
So shine, shine, shine for me babe
Because it only takes a spark

Sweetness in starlight
Sweetness til daysighs
Sweetness in starlight
Sweetness til the sunrise
Sweetness in...

And there's nothing under these bright stars
That could bring this night to ruin
So hold on tightly to me babe
Cause tonight's gonna end too soon

And you're touch is potent medicine
Knocks me out with just one shot
I've never seen such strong elixer, baby
It fixes all that I'm not, Fixin all I'm not

I'm holding so tightly, baby
I wont let you go


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3