Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm still sitting here, so I thought I'd write something that hopefully will spark some interest in what I like. It seems like my best ideas come late at night.
As some of you know, one of my goals in life is to write a book. Well I've kind of been doing that. I don't have a specific topic of interest or a theme the book will circle around.
Here's a small list of some of the topics I've felt I will write about:
My church versus your church, the effects of denomitionalism
Don't sweat the small stuff (and other things Christians complain about that bugs the crap out of me)
Maybe I don't have it right, learning doesn't end with your degree
Are you being spoon-fed every Sunday?
Who inspires you?


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3