Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I thought I'd throw in another post since the last one was me ina bad mood. This is me from a few weeks ago, one not sick or upset that he left his keys up in Michigan! I had this conversation not too long ago with a friend of mine over IM and I thought I'd share these words I shared with her.

My 5 rules of dating (for guys)
1. Be assertive, you're the man in the relationship, so freakin act like it! Women like a man with some confidence

2. Treating a woman anything less than the treasure she is, is not being true to what a man of God is

3. This is a mutual effort, if it's a healthy one, both sides contribute to it and make it fruitful. A one-person effort is worse than being single. It's being single with an emotional weight tied to your neck

4. Never, ever sell yourself short of what you want in a person. If someone doesn't offer you all that you need, but is really hot, get it together! Looks fade! It's that character that's gonna keep you happy to wake up to every morning

5. Relationships are an investment. What kind of interest are you giving and receiving? Is the relationship more of a savings account, or a credit card?

its easy to say all those things, maintaining them is the test of whether you mean it or not...
Make sure you post your comments and things after these wonderful articles! Makes me happy to know people actually read these things!


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Rock on, Jason! It's nice to know that there are good guys out there who know how to handle themselves in a relationship (besides my own b/f, of course. Ha ha!). Lucky is the woman who ends up with you. :-)

    Your sister in Christ,
    Haley Lynn Thompson

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3