Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey there folks. Well here is a more full update with what has happened in the last few days. Bear with me cause this might be a long one...

Firstly, the date.
I had plans to drive us down to New Buffalo, so we could get away and enjoy some good eats at Redamak's. So as we neared the Bridgman exit I noticed some noises coming from my truck that concerned me enough to decide to drive home and get a different vehicle. I didn't know what the problem was. But as I got to the end of the exit, the truck just shut off, poof. I pushed it off to the side of the road while Jen tried steering it with no power steering and only my pushes to move it. I tried to start it. No avail. When it would begin to turn over, black smoke would come out the tailpipe. To make a long story short, the folks came and got us and we were on our way (I'll come back to the truck later). So we got there and ordered our food, which we ended getting to go and taking it to Warren Dunes. It was too late for the sunset but the skyline was still very pretty. So we ate and talked. Talked a lot about us. So we hung out there an hour after the park was officially "closed". I had a great time and I think she did too.

Back to the truck...
So it got towed home. And dad looked at it. I killed the engine, yup. So $2500 later, it will run again. Needless to say, this was the most expensive date I've ever been on.

Wow I guess it's not as long as I thought it would be. Yes I left some details out and you can probably guess where, but I'll just leave that to your imagination. So yeah, that's about it. Later.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3