Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey everyone! It's been almost a month since I last wrote and I have just been so busy that this is the first time I've had to sit down and write!

I'm enjoying all the sun and good times as a lifeguard out here at Warner Camp. Besides being tired from all the sun at the end of the day, the job is really easy and not bad at all. I'm finally getting tan which is good, because a pale lifeguard is sick to look at!

About 2 weekends ago I went down to Tennessee for a wedding. My freshman year roommate Ben and his now wife Andrea got married. It was such a good time. I stayed at her cousin's house with a bunch of guys from my freshman year floor. It was a lot of fun getting to see them all again and hang out. And also Tennessee is so gorgeous in the mornings, with its misted-over valleys and great scenery. It was about a 10 hour trip which was very trying but I'd have to say the trip back was easiest. All in all it was just great to be there. Although it was a bummer to not have Jen there with me. Speaking of...

Jen came home with me last Saturday to meet my parents. It was such a fun time. They cooked us dinner which was so good. We were going to go see St. Joe's fireworks but it got rained out. But I'm glad that happened because we ended up going to Starbucks and bringing it back home, and playing mom and dad at a few hands of euchre. That was the best. Everyone was more social and she got to see how my family really is. She had a really good time and enjoyed the family. She thinks my dad is just so funny. Wonder where I got it from. Anyways, that was probably one of the best days of my life in a long time.
Things with me and Jen are awesome. No we aren't dating yet, but we are on the same page as far as that is concerned, just taking a day at a time and not rushing things. But I think should we start dating (and I think we eventually will) it will be a long and great relationship with this girl that is so much like me and I enjoy being around. If only you could meet her, you'd see why I think so highly of her.
Well that is about it. I just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. I'll try and be more regular with this thing if time permits me. Well enjoy your July hot days!


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm so happy for you and Jen! i love you both dearly, and i'm glad you're happy together. i can deffinatley see you guys lasting for a long time! love ya! -ali

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3