Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey there! It's been about a week or so and this was the first chance I had to sit down and really let you guys know what's been goin on with Jason.

The first week of camp/lifeguarding went really well. As much as I loved being a counselor, it felt so much like this job was more suited towards my likes. I get to have alone time, working most of the time by myself which is very peaceful beside the lake. I also get to float around, talking and joking with a bunch of different kids and not feeling "tied down" to one group, which was very fun during meals and while cannoeing. There is another small camp, a Dad and Me camp which is tomorrow so I'll be staying the weekend here. All in all, it was a great week. Plus, despite many peoples' beliefs, I'm starting to tan. And you thought my skin couldn't take it!

This week was also great for another reason. Me and Jen finally had a talk, THE talk. I basically admitted I liked her, and that honestly part of me was afraid to tell her or start anything because of hurts from the past. But it was a relief to find out she felt the same way about me. But we are both interested in the same thing for now, and that is working on our friendship first, which is something both of us have neglected in past relationships. So I'm feeling that whatever happens, this is going to be the start of a great relationship.

Well that is about all the big important news I have for ya. Hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll write to ya hopefully very soon. From the sunny backtown of Warner Camp, see ya!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3