Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello! The air is getting brisker, the leaves have consumed our lawns, and this semster are all rollin on by. It's November, first semester is almost over, and I'm just enjoyin making it through the day.
Some exciting news. I was called in for an interview at Blockbuster the other day (I applied at the beginning of the semester), and I'm pretty sure I have a job. As soon as my background check clears, I'm good to go. And it comes at a great time, because my loan money is pretty much done and I need to start saving for Germany and paying off debts.
That's pretty much all the information that's new that I can disclaim. Unless you can steal my journal, you'll have to be content with this!
p.s. If you're gonna be in town (St. Joe) on Thanksgiving, I probably want to see you...Paul, Krista, others. So until Thanksgiving, I'll see ya.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3