Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey ya'll. I thought I'd update you some with my life. Aren't you lucky?
Well for one, I've set up a second blog for the whole Germany experience, which hopefully will help prospective students that want to travel there get a candid feel of the whole thing. That website is germanexperience.blogspot.com and all the updates for the Germany thing, before the trip, during and after, will all be updated there, cause I'm sure that while it's the biggest thing in my life right now, you don't want to just hear about that. So there you go. You can check it out now!

What else? I went swing dancing for the first time in quite a while last night. It was a lot of fun, the band was rocking and had a great sound, and there weren't a shortage of dancing opps which made the experience that much more fun. Hopefully I can make this a monthly excursion.

We had fall break this weekend, which was nice because I got to rest a lot and do some schoolwork that I needed to do. And although it rained all day today, it was nice to be visited by Jen and Tori, who are by far the most randomly fun girls I know.

I was showering today and I realized that we are almost done with this semester! I think its about 2 months left. That is just too crazy for me to comprehend.

No girls yet in my life, and I'm honestly ok with that right now. I feel like I shouldn't or can't get involved with someone, especially if I won't be around for a whole year. Besides I'm not dismissing the idea of finding some girl over there! Hey it could happen. Well whatever, I feel like I'm at a point of contentment, which is weird because a few months ago I was hurting for someone to love and now, I guess I'm just waiting patiently. It's kinda nice.

Well that is about it for now. Remember, if the Germany experience thing is interesting to you, check out that other website. I'm updating that tonight, basically from the beginning so if you've lost track of how I've got to where I am now, check it out! Ok good night!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3