Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I felt it was time to write something meaningful since it's been so long since I wrote in here. Sorry about that folks. Christmas break is comin up so I'll be writing much more then.
I have one question: since when did we have almost only a week left of school, including finals?!? It's freakin crazy! I was so glad though once today was over. The past two days I've had so much stuff to do! I had a Human Sexuality presentation, a German presentation and skit, and a folder for Rec Games to do. Whew! I'm glad it's all over with. I'm definitely ready for a break.
Speaking of break, here's what it's looking like. I'll probably be home from the 22nd to 30th or something like that. I'm gonna be in Anderson most of the time, racking up some hours at my new sweet job at Blockbuster, and earn some serious money for Germany, credit card bills, etc. So if you happen to be around then, let's hang out, especially if I didn't get to see you over Thanksgiving break.
Speaking of Thanksgiving break, it was great to be home and see all the relatives. I spent a lot of time hanging out with them. I found out what my Christmas gift is going to be: luggage! Ha! It's funny but I'm going to need it for next year. I gotta say, it's so great how supportive my parents, especially my dad, is being of this whole going to Germany idea. I'm really glad to have that approval. It means a lot to me.
Last night was a lot of fun, for many reasons. First off, 2 hours of swing dancing, that was great. Honestly it was almost better than going to Fountain Square to dance, mostly because it was much less crowded last night than it usually is at FS. It was really warm in there, and I was nasty with sweat by the end, but it was well worth it and a lot of fun. Next week we're goin to FS so that will also rock! Then right after, we had club meeting with our sister club and did a white elephant gift exchange which took an hour but it was a lot of fun. I have to admit though I was so beat from the dancing I wanted to just take a nap. Then I came back here, and my IM was bein really gay last night so I signed on to my old name and talked to someone I met a long time ago, like back before I started college! It was cool. I was surprised she even remembered me! So all in all, it was a good night. And I got a ton of sleep too. :)
Well I think I've procrastinated long enough from finishing the rest of my homework to update this thing. Hope to see or hear from you soon! Yes, this means you. If you're reading this, then I'm talkin to you...pretty personal huh? Thought you'd like that. :) c ya


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey yeah I definately agree that the white elephant exchange was waaaay too long. - Holly

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3