Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's 9am and I'm trying to wake up to take a shower and go to work for the day. The past few days were probably the worst of break, because we had no electricity or heat. I felt like a homeless person, going anywhere I could just to stay warm. I even worked 10 more hours this week, just so I could stay warm longer! But I was so happy to drive down University and see the intersection stoplights working, and even more excited to see our porch light on. I'll tell ya, you miss things like heat, electricity, your own bed, when you don't have it. But now we do, the house is back to a temperature where it isn't painful to walk on the floor with bare feet.
So this is my last semester here at Anderson. I am 198 days away from boarding a plane and living in a different country for a year. It doesn't really blow me away or anything. It's just crazy how fast time is going. I think time speeds up the older you get. I remember being a kid and feeling like Christmas would never come. Now things come and go so fast. I mean, I just finished a semester. Where did it go?!? Well if I learn one thing from all this, it's that time never stands still, no matter how bad you want it to. You have to live for the moment, because in another, it's gone.
Everything else is going good. Roommates finally moved back in, which is cool. It's nice and it sucks at the same time. We had a ton of people over last night, well I didn't but there were a lot of people over here. I forgot that my room has no soundproofing, until I tried to go to bed. That didn't work. Ah well, regardless it's nice to see them all. Classes start tomorrow and I don't know how the hell I'm going to wake up for my 7.30 class. Time for a routine again after a month of enjoying sleeping in. It's all fading away. Time moves on though! And now so must I, need a shower before work. Enjoy your whatever wherever you are! Until next time...


2 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Philip Patrie 

    Well, you do live in a closet, so you can't expect much. However, I agree, time does speed up, but that is only because when you are 5, waiting a year for Christmas is 1/5th of your life. Now it is only 1/21th of your life. Seriously, it only gets faster from here on out. I envy you for getting to go to German, I hope you have a good time and meet a nice German girl who has a sister for me.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As my dad always says, "Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer to the end you get, the faster it goes."

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3