Life is...all the emotions, all the people you meet, all your regrets and all your dreams come true. This is my life is...well, my life's not boring. It's my experiences and the people that I come into contact with that make my life not boring. Enjoy!
"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning in life. I don't think that's what we're really seeking. I think that what we're seeking is an experience in being alive..." ~Joseph Campbell




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was the second day I've been able to do nothing. It was quite relaxing. After hours of doing nothing, eating, playing video games, I went to work. It felt good to actually do something other than homework. It was actually quite peaceful too cause everyone was gone, so I had the house to myself. I enjoyed that. That almost never happens, since there are 8 other guys living at the house. Other than relaxation, nothing fun to talk about.

There is something else that I need to post on here, but I can't. Not just yet. I need to write it in my real journal before I can bring it to you all. If you want to know, it's about a girl...


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger clowdymay 

    I'm glad you are posting again. keep it up man! I'll miss you mr. kelm. but it will make me happy if you have fun and write about it (darn it)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jason
  • From Marburg, Hessen, Germany
  • Living in Germany right now. Words can't express well or fast enough the experience I've had. I'm enjoying every minute of it (except the homework part). As far as personal info, you probably know me, so there's no need for useless junk you already know!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3